You are using an outdated browser. Most of this website should still work, but after upgrading your browser it will look and perform better.
GREAT Scholarships 2023/24
In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, Arts University Bournemouth is offering four scholarships to students in China, Kenya, India, and Pakistan applying for a variety of postgraduate courses
- Funding: £10,000 tuition fee discount
- Academic year: Autumn 2023/24
- Qualification level: Master's
The GREAT Scholarships programme
The GREAT Scholarships 2023 programme was launched by the British Council and 49 UK universities, supporting postgraduate students from Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand, Turkey and Vietnam to access world-class UK higher education opportunities.
The scholarship programme offers financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing a one-year postgraduate study in the UK. Students can apply for courses in a range of subjects, at the 49 institutions across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The AUB GREAT Scholarships are open to applicants from China, Kenya, India and Pakistan for all AUB's Master's courses. We have one award available for each country and all awards will be paid as a tuition fee deduction.
Open to students from China, Kenya, India, and Pakistan
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of China, Kenya, India or Pakistan
- have a conditional or unconditional offer to study a one year postgraduate taught course at Arts University Bournemouth
- be an overseas fee payer
- have met any language condition of your offer by 15 May 2023.
You will not be eligible if:
- you hold a 100 per cent tuition fee scholarship or are fully sponsored
Application deadline: 30 April 2023 12:00 BST
- You must apply for this scholarship online. Please complete the GREAT Scholarship application form.
- We may request a document which confirms your nationality – applicants for the GREAT Scholarships at AUB should be passport holders of China, Kenya India or Pakistan
Who will be successful?
- A panel of senior staff from the University will select the successful scholarship awardees.
- We aim to inform you of the outcome of your scholarship application by 9 June 2023.
Once offered a scholarship, you must:
- Accept the offer formally, following the link within your offer email
- Make Arts University Bournemouth your firm choice
These actions must be completed by the deadline provided in your offer email. Otherwise, you will lose your scholarship, and it will be offered to a reserve candidate.
- If you defer your place at AUB, you cannot keep your scholarship.
- GREAT scholarships may not be combined with other scholarships from AUB. If you are awarded the GREAT scholarship, any previous offers of scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Successful candidates will be required to represent AUB and the British Council as an ambassador for the GREAT scheme.