Our Evening and Saturday Courses give you the opportunity to learn valuable skills that will pay off in the workplace.
We’ve pulled together our top ten reasons to sign up:
- Today’s fast-paced and bustling world requires the modern worker to become a jack-of-all-trades and have a broad skill-set
- Our short courses give you the opportunity to update your skill set in only a short amount of the time and are ideal if you are looking to formalise skills gained in the workplace or build upon your qualifications.
- A short course can be the key to unlocking job prospects, promotions or new career ventures – and they’ll do wonders for your creativity.
- A great way to fill the gaps in your knowledge and give you a competitive edge.
- As technology evolves systems, programs and practices change, it is critical for workers to refresh their skills and stay on top of the game.
- Skills gained are easily transferable from workplace to workplace and are a great asset on your resume.
- Short courses can also be used to turn your career towards a new direction.
- Potential employers will see that you are motivated, keen to learn and that you see continual improvement as a priority.
- Sample the wares before you buy. Gaining an insight into the type of knowledge required for a particular industry or field can save you the time and money of studying a full-time degree.
Take a look at our list of our Evening and Saturday courses here.