6 September – 12 September 2019
Thursday 5 September 2019
The Arts University Bournemouth’s Summer Shows are a celebration of the achievements of our 2019 graduating students with the MA Summer Show ending the season.
MA students delve deeply into their subjects, frequently challenging conventions, and provoking thought and debate. The MA Summer Show celebrates this enquiry, providing a platform for new and wide-ranging work that is at the respective boundaries of the disciplines involved. This is an opportunity to witness an exciting way-point in the careers of a new contingent of creative practitioners presenting their ideas and concerns for perhaps the first time.
Take a look at the work that was on display last year for the MA Summer Show.
MORE ABOUT AUB
AUB was first established in 1885 as a specialist art institution, and is now a leading university, offering high-quality specialist education in art, design, media and performance across the creative industries.
The University remains passionate about its subjects and continues to encourage curiosity, risk-taking and adventure in exploring and pushing boundaries of subject knowledge.
- Find out more about our Gold Standard Rating in TEF
- Foundation Diploma awarded ‘Outstanding’ in 2018 Ofsted Review
- Learn more about our 98% graduate employment rate
- Looking to study at AUB? Visit us at one of our Open Days
- Read more about the School and College visits that we offer
- Find out more about Saturday Art School and our Evening and Saturday short courses
SUDDENLY LAST SUMMER 2019
Work from the MA Summer Show will be featured in our annual exhibition, Suddenly Last Summer, which is a curated selection of work from the Prep HE, BA and MA Summer Shows.