In association with Arts University Bournemouth, Bournemouth Chamber Music Society and Bournemouth University.
4pm – 6.30pm
TheGallery, Arts University Bournemouth
Dr Anne Beer will discuss the forgotten women composers of classical music before a recital of The Audience composed by Roxanna Panufnik and performed by the Pavao String Quartet with a narration by Anne- Marie Minhall from Classic FM.
For further information please visit University Music.
University Music offers a wide range of exceptional musical opportunities to BU/AUB students and staff, as well as to members of the local community.
Based in the Music Centre, Talbot House which is part of Bournemouth University’s Talbot campus, it’s other regular performance venues include:
- Kimmeridge Hall, Talbot Campus, Bournemouth University
- St. Peter’s Church, Bournemouth town centre
- St. Ambrose Church, Westbourne
- Poole Guildhall, Market St, BH15 1NF
- Winchester Cathedral
- Christchurch Priory
- The Royal Bath Hotel Ballroom, Bournemouth town centre