Saturday 13th May
4pm – 6.30pm
TheGallery, Arts University Bournemouth
In association with Arts University Bournemouth, Bournemouth Chamber Music Society and Bournemouth University.
Dr Anne Beer will discuss the forgotten women composers of classical music
before a recital of The Audience composed by Roxanna Panufnik and performed
by the Pavao String Quartet with a narration by Anne- Marie Minhall from
For further information please visit University Music.
University Music offers a wide range of exceptional musical opportunities to BU/AUB students and staff, as well as to members of the local community.
Based in the Music Centre, Talbot House which is part of Bournemouth University’s Talbot campus, it’s other regular performance venues include:
- Kimmeridge Hall, Talbot Campus, Bournemouth University
- St. Peter’s Church, Bournemouth town centre
- St. Ambrose Church, Westbourne
- Poole Guildhall, Market St, BH15 1NF
- Winchester Cathedral
- Christchurch Priory
- The Royal Bath Hotel Ballroom, Bournemouth town centre