Our residential programme offers excellent value for money; you can choose to book our Residential Programme alongside your summer course or organise your own living arrangements.
Bournemouth is a popular place for tourists and visitors, especially during the busy summer months, with many hotels charging over £100 per night for accommodation, which doesn’t include food or other expenses.
Our Residential Programme is a popular option for the majority of our summer course students, offering good value for money and the chance for them to further experience living as an AUB student in our town centre student accommodation. Accommodation is allocated on a first-come-first-served basis and is very popular. We highly recommend students who are joining our Summer Courses for 2019 book their summer accommodation as soon as possible to guarantee it.
The option to book your Residential Programme will appear in the booking process when you initially book your Summer Course place. (Through the BOOK NOW button on each Summer Course page). It can also be added later after booking your course, by logging back into your AUB account
Summer Residential programme includes:
(for all two and three-week summer courses)
- Single study bedroom with private ensuite bathroom, in AUB’s town centre Halls of Residence.
- Halls of Residence Wi-Fi.
- Half board meals: breakfast and lunch provided on campus, Monday-Friday.
- Daily private shuttle bus transfers to campus.
- 24-hour on-site security staff and live-in AUB residential staff.
- Programme of social activities in evenings.
- Weekend day trip to London.
- Access to shared kitchens and cooking facilities for evening meals.
- Laundry facilities, student social common room.
If you join our two-week Creative Arts Summer School (13-14 years) and wish to join the residential programme too, this will also include:
- Full board of meals, with a mix of food vouchers and local restaurants, organised for weekend and weekday evening meals.
- Additional AUB student ambassador assistance to support/accompany students.
- An extended programme of social activities and excursions.
Host Family/Homestay Accommodation
For those who would prefer to stay in homestay/with a host family, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and for contact details of our homestay provider.
SOCIAL ACTIVITY PROGRAMME
There’ll be evening activities and weekend day trips included within the residential programme at no extra cost that you can choose to take part in, with free time also in your schedule so you can enjoy Bournemouth and explore the local area.
More details about our social activities will be available closer to the start of the 2020 Summer Courses, however, please contact us to find out more. Activities may include beach sports, bowling, movie night, evening art classes etc
- Three-week Summer courses: £1,200
- Two-week Summer Courses £900
- Two-week CASS course (13-14 years): £1,500 (full board incl. evening meals at local restaurants)*
For more information please contact us:
Phone: +44 1202 363831/+44 1202 363823
You can also find us on Facebook.