If you meet the standard entry requirements you will be invited to attend an interview.
We suggest that you find out as much as possible about the course and requirements for entry by attending one of our Open Days. These are scheduled throughout the year (see details on the Open Days section of this website).
Your interview will last around 20 minutes and will be your opportunity to present your portfolio and to discuss your ideas, interests and aspirations with a course tutor.
We will need to see:
- Taught work and personal projects
- Creative lens based practice (photography and/or video)
- Image manipulation skills
- Research/academic study in sketchbooks/notebooks
- Creative project development in sketchbooks/notebooks