Our teaching staff have extensive commercial experience and specialist knowledge and several of the staff are leading practitioners in their field with decades of industry experience. Specialist staff will be assigned appropriately to the students to guide and fine-tune their development.
The course has an amazing group of mentors that can help guide your career:
- Spencer Murphy, Taylor-Wessing Winner
- Jane Hilton, documentary photographer and film maker
- Zed Nelson, documentary photographer
- Julia Fullerton-Batten, advertising and fine art
- Gary Salter, advertising photographer
- Frank Herholdt, advertising photographer
- Tim Paton, advertising and corporate manager, Magnum UK.
You can find out more about our teaching staff by exploring their profiles below.
Prof. Paul Wenham-Clarke Course Leader & Senior Lecturer
Professor Paul Wenham-Clarke has had two solo exhibitions at St Martin-in-the-Fields Crypt Gallery, Trafalgar Square and had work exhibited at The...