In this hands-on introductory 10-week course you will be provided with the fundamental skills-set to create relevant and creative social media content for your business that you can publish and share on the main social media channels, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
You will explore, identify and develop your understanding of time managing online activity and learn how to produce scheduled social media content.
You will learn how to build and improve social media reach, create adverts and gain followers, how to share and store data, receive online payments and construct your own online store.
THE COURSE INCLUDES
- Understanding the potential of social media
- Creating concise relevant content
- Understanding and building online reach
- Time Management and content planning
- Targeted ad’s. When, how and if to use them?
- Data storage
- Google Forms for data collecting/surveying/evaluating/online shop
- Content refining
Spring term: Tuesday 16th January – 20th March 2018
The course aims to:
- Provide an understanding of how to use social media effectively for your business
- Enable you to plan ahead and prepare for upcoming trends
- Enhance your advertising skills
- Develop your content strategy
Course Outcomes & Assessment
- All students with 100% course attendance will be issued with an official AUB Short Course Certificate of Attendance detailing course contents, and study hours
This course is suitable for beginners, however a basic understanding of how to use social media for personal or professional use would be preferred.
All course materials are included in the course fee.