The Arts University has three brand new state of the art make-up studios, which provide a realistic, professional and comfortable working environment. The make-up studios offer large flexible spaces for lectures, demonstrations, and practical workshops for all creative make-up and hair work. The studios are equipped with appropriate hydraulic chairs, changeable light sources, extraction, hood dryers and back wash sinks.
The Workshop offers specialist designated space for life casting, mould making and prosthetics and houses the wig drying cabinet.
- All teaching staff are skilled industry professionals with national and international experience as make-up artists, designers, stylists and creative technicians.
- Visiting professionals bring industrial and practical knowledge of specific areas.
- You’ll work in our state-of-the-art make-up studios, which provide a realistic, professional and comfortable working environment.
- The make-up studios offer large flexible spaces for lectures, demonstrations and practical workshops for all creative make-up, wigs and hair work.
- We have a newly refurbished black box theatre with backstage make-up facilities.
- You’ll work in The Workshops Space for life casting, sculpting, mould and prosthetic making with access to our wig drying cabinets.
- You’ll also be able to use photographic and film studios and our large specialist library.