Career opportunities will focus on working closely with directors, designers and other creative departments in film, television, live performance and fashion which could include CGI technicians, photographers, model makers, sculptors, animatronics designers, visual effects artists and fashion stylists.
As graduating make up artists from AUB, your professional options are wide and varied. With this in mind, the course has been designed to prepare you for a professional career in a diverse range of specialist roles thus giving you the necessary skills to take full advantage of an inspiring and exciting career.
Our Careers and Employability Service is dedicated to supporting you in turning your creativity into a great career. You can read more about this here.
Opportunities that our recent graduates have undertaken include:
- Make-up Trainee, Fantastic Beasts the Crimes of Grindelwald (film)
- Make-up Trainee, The Durrells (ITV)
- Deputy Head of Wigs, La Cage au Folles (musical)
- Make-up trainee, Beauty and The Beast (film)
- Make-up assistant, The Secret (ITV)
- Wig Assistant, The Wig Store
- Wig Technician at Pete Own Wigs, Bristol
- Wigs and Make-up assistant for the Royal Shakespeare Company
- Wig maker/dresser at Banbury Postiche
- Mould-making technicians for the Harry Potter tour
- Ministry of Masks, London
- Shepperton film studios, Thor 2
- Shepperton film studios, John Carter of Mars
- Millennium FX prosthetics studio, London
- Pinewood Film Studios, Les Miserable
- Palace Theatre, London, Singing in the Rain
- Dominion Theatre, London, We will Rock You
- BBC, Children in Need
- BBC, Doctor Who
- Channel 4, Gok’s Clothes Road Show
Keleigh's film credits have included 'The Mummy 2017', 'King Arthur' and 'Game of Thrones'.
Since graduating, Keleigh has worked in a variety of roles. She shares her favourite bits of the job and her most memorable experience so far.FIND OUT MORE
Natalie has worked on 'Coronation Street', the BBC drama 'Three Girls' and the ITV drama 'Little Boy Blue'.
She tells us more about her work, her biggest claim to fame so far and her career aspirations for the future.FIND OUT MORE
Since graduating, Clare has worked with the likes of Cara Delevingne and Nick Dudman.
From creating spiders for the Forbidden Forest, to assisting in life casting Cara Delevingne, she tells us about her career so far.FIND OUT MORE