All students on the course work across our studio and computer spaces. Design work, tutorials and critiques take place in a dynamic and creative atmosphere using the latest in digital and audio-visual equipment. All computers run industry-standard software and are linked to the digital manufacture hub, the “Fab Lab”, where students can prototype and 3D-print their design concepts.
- The teaching team expertise and experience cover both technical and more conceptual approaches to design.
- Visiting lecturers bring experience of specific skill areas and design disciplines.
- Practitioners from architecture, interior architecture, multidisciplinary design consultancy, illustration and other creative areas will encourage you to develop your own individual style.
- You’ll work in a dedicated design studio, complete with computer suite and team workspace.
- We have computer facilities and workshops including state-of-the-art digital manufacturing suites.
- You’ll learn through group seminar work, specialist tutor sessions, one-to-one tutorials, technical lectures.