The success of this course is represented by the sheer number of awards that our students win; from D&AD New Blood Awards, Creative Conscious Awards and Shine Awards, to name just a few.
Our graduates go on to play an active role in a wide range of communications businesses from design consultancies to media companies, publishers to packaging. These include:
- Saatchi & Saatchi – Senior Creative Artworker
- Royal Navy – Graphic Designer
- Superdry – Creative Team Manager
- FatFace – Graphic Designer
- M&C Saatchi – Senior Retoucher
- Aylesworth Fleming – Head of Innovation
- Classic Bag Co. – Art Worker
- Bond & Coyne – Digital Designer
- Bond & Coyne – POS Design Specialist
- Royal Shakespeare Company – Artworker
- New Forest Ice Cream – Graphic Designer
- Horsham District Council – Senior Graphic Designer
- Redweb – Lead Web Designer
- Southampton Football Club – Lead Graphic Designer
You can read more about some of our alumni by browsing their profiles below.
Our Careers and Employability Service is dedicated to supporting you in turning your creativity into a great career. You can read more about this here.
James recently released his first book, exploring inside one of Britain’s oldest hardware stores.
The book goes behind the scenes at W.E. Boone & Co – well known locally for its Aladdin’s cave interior.READ MORE
In his final year at AUB, Kieran won the Creative Conscience Gold award.
His winning project was designed to help people suffering with asthma attacks. He tells us more about this and his time at AUB…READ MORE