Our students go on to a broad range of destinations, these include:
- Hackelbury Fine Art – Gallery Manager
- The Pineapple Group Ltd – Creative Project Manager
- Spearworks Jewellery – Jewellery Designer/Maker
- James Glancy Design Ltd – Production Fabricator
- Weston College (MA) – Art Tutor
- Picture Production Company – Head of Editing
- White Cube – Client Registrar
- Adidas – Project Manager
- Seen Displays – Senior Creative Project Manager
- Museum of Art & Photography (MAP) – Associate Director
- The Arts of Change – Art Therapist
- Pinewood Studios – Prop Maker
- Gloss – Gallery Manager
- V&A – Internship
- Digital Arts Organization – Assistant
- Damien Hirst and Ian McKeever – Studio Assistant
- ArtSway – Research Assistant as part of a Knowledge Transfer Catalyst Scheme
- White Cube Gallery – Intern
- Artworks artists studios – Founder
- Goldsmiths College – PGCE study
Our Careers and Employability Service is dedicated to supporting you in turning your creativity into a great career. You can read more about this here.
Dan curated Bournemouth’s second Emerging Arts Fringe festival in 2015.
He explains how he showcased almost 500 artists through 150 different events and how with enough passion and a small team of volunteers, amazing things can happen.READ MORE
Daniel built Velo Domestique in 2014 — Bournemouth's first cycle café and a growing cycling community's new home.
After raising over £5,000 on Kickstarter, they found a bigger home in Southbourne and opened on 2nd January 2016.READ MORE
Following a successful graduate exhibition in London, Rachel was selected for the Graduate Platform Award at Aspex Gallery in Portsmouth.
Read more to find out about Rachel's journey to success...READ MORE
2017 Alumnus FAY TURNER, COMPLETES THE HERTFORD ARTS HUB RESIDENCY PROGRAMME WITH A SUCCESSFUL CLOSING EXHIBITION
Fay completed her BA in Fine Art in 2017 and has since had great success as a practising artist...read more