The unique nature of the BA (Hons) Fashion programme ensures that graduates acquire skills and knowledge which are transferable to many different roles within a variety of areas of the fashion industry.
Our fashion graduates are capable of taking up a range of employment opportunities that include fashion design, buying, merchandising and visual merchandising as well as trend and fashion forecasting, fashion journalism and PR, freelance work or setting up their own business.
Our alumni are currently employed as:
- Production Assistant – Erdem
- Designer – Lacoste
- Visual Merchandiser – Ralph Lauren
- Design Coordinator – Alice Temperley
- Senior Assistant Photography & Styling – Burberry
- Studio Producer – Net a Porter
- E Commerce Merchandiser – New Look
- Womenswear Buying Assistant – Matches
- Marketing Assistant – Top Shop
- Designer – Animal Clothing
- Fashion Assistant – ES Magazine
- Design Assistant – Day Birger et Mikkelsen
- Creative Marketing Consultant – Mother Advertising Agency
- Contributing Writer – Drapers
- Production Manager – Markus Lupfer
- Childrenswear Designer – John Lewis
Our Careers and Employability service provides a wealth of support, advice and guidance to help your career take off in the right direction. Find out how they can help you find a career you’ll love here.