Our students can be found in all parts of today’s creative industries, here are just a few:
- Marketing and Communications Executive, Spotify, London
- Director and Co-owner, Secret Productions, London
- Festival Manager, End Of The Road Festival, London
- CEO & Founder at Firefly – Clean Energy, Brighton
- Future Producer, Watershed, Bristol
- Development Officer, Royal College Of Music, London
- Street Circus Co-ordinator at The Roundhouse, London
- Production Manager, Continental Drifts, London
- Sales and Event Manager at Lock 17 and Dingwalls, Camden
- Events Officer, Kings College, London
- Museum Public Events Executive, RAF Hendon Museum, London
- Music Office Administrator, Boomtown Fair, Bristol
- Awards and Events Assistant, Women in Film and Television, London
- Event Manager at Bedlam, Bournemouth
- Producing Intern at The Rose Theatre, Kingston
Our Careers and Employability Service is dedicated to supporting you in turning your creativity into a great career. You can read more about this here.
You can find out more about our alumni by exploring their profiles below:
Jim discovered ready-to-drink iced coffee during a year travelling around Australia.
He decided to bring the drink to the UK and five years since the first carton sold in Selfridges, Jimmy's Iced Coffee became a supermarket staple. He tells us more about owning his own business.READ MORE
Eleanor began her career working in the fields of Cheltenham's Greenbelt Festival.
She is now responsible for programming events in the hull of the Cutty Sark. She tells us more about what she's been up to since graduating.READ MORE