Our alumni work for the likes of Conde Nast, The Guardian, The Times, Dazed & Confused and Daily Telegraph Magazine.
In the most recent Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) Survey, 100% of the the class of 2015/16 from this course were employed or undertaking further study within six months of graduating.
The majority of our graduates go on to work as freelance photographers, on picture desks, advertising agencies, production houses, assistant photographers, fashion and editorial or have gone on to further postgraduate study. These include:
- Wessex Photographic – Branch Manager
- Double Exposure Photographic – Retoucher
- Burton Menswear – Photoshoot Coordinator
- Momento Studio’s and Promotions – Bookings Coordinator
- Harvey Nichols – Photographer
- Magine TV – Marketing Consultant
- Popcorn Learning Media – Digital Learning Designer
- The Economist – Picture Editor
- Salvatore Ferragamo, Pitti Uomo/Bimbo, New York Fashion Week, Guess by Marcinao – Photographer
- NOW TV – Design Creative
- ASOS.com – Senior Retoucher
- Closer Magazine – Junior Picture Researcher
- Hut Group – Junior Food Photographer
Many of our students are commissioned and published while still on the course and win prestigious competitions.
Our Careers and Employability Service is dedicated to supporting you in turning your creativity into a great career. You can read more about this here.
James Stopforth has shot with Nick Knight, Tim Walker and Tom Ford.
He tells us more about his experience since leaving AUB and shooting with iconic British fashion photographers.READ MORE
Wolfgang Tillmans recently gave a guest lecture to students at AUB.
A critically-acclaimed photographer, Tillmans attended Bournemouth and Poole College of Art and Design (now AUB) in the early 1990s.READ MORE
Amy Maidment specialises in sport and lifestyle photography.
She has worked as a photographer for AFC Bournemouth for the past five years, as well as shooting for Adidas, TaylorMade and BT Sport.READ MORE