Johnny worked with an all AUB student and alumni team to produce the film as he was keen to make use of the resources available and encourage collaboration within AUB.
Speaking about his work Johnny explained: “As a London-based photographer with Portuguese roots, my work in portraiture and fashion reflects both the starkness of urban life with the vibrancy of human individuality. Current trends contrast with cultural memories and simple slice-of-life shots that touch on the commercial applications of his pursuits.”
Johnny graduates this year but has already secured the role of Creative Director with 2TE Records/Warner Bros where he has recently been sent to Cuba to shoot for them.
Watch the film:
- Director & Photographer: Johnny Fonseca
- Cinematographer: Koko Stoimenov
- Cinematographer II: Han Phan
- Set Assistant: Loona Riia Kasemets
- Gaffer: Elliot Jackson
- Make-Up & Hair Stylist: Lizzie Checkley
- Stylist: Yasmine Sabri
- Graphic Designer: Izzi Hays
- Editor: Dan Hearn
- Model: Tinashe/TM Juelz