There’s more than one route into studying in our creative community. From Evening & Saturday Courses, to Foundation and BA courses, to research degrees, you’ll find a path through AUB that suits you. Simply select the course level you’d like to study.
A career in textiles could see you working with businesses that range from fashion to interiors, from retail brands to international design houses.
Course duration: 3 years
Did you know:
- AUB has an average graduate employment rate over the last five years of 97 per cent.*
- AUB has been awarded Gold status by the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), a new scheme introduced to recognise excellent teaching.
- AUB is the country’s top specialist university for employability and in the top five overall.**
- Textile Designer
- Fashion Designer
- Interior and Spatial Designer
- Textile Technologist
- Further/Higher Education Teacher
- Textile Society Bursary Award 2016
- Creative Pool Design Award 2015
- New British Design Award 2014