There’s more than one route into studying in our creative community. From Evening & Saturday Courses, to Foundation and BA courses, to research degrees, you’ll find a path through AUB that suits you. Simply select the course level you’d like to study.
You’ll discover how to create whole new worlds on this exciting course. As well as technical and digital skills, you’ll learn that great design depends on your ability to interpret ideas.
Course duration: 3 years
Did you know:
- AUB has an average graduate employment rate over the last five years of 97 per cent.*
- AUB has been awarded Gold status by the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), a new scheme introduced to recognise excellent teaching.
- AUB is the country’s top specialist university for employability and in the top five overall.**
- Costume Designer
- Theatre Designer
- Costume Prop Maker
- Wardrobe Mistress
Recent graduate career destinations
- Creative Skillset Trainee and Costume Trainee Victoria
- Trainee – Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Costume team – Rocketman
- Costume department – The Bodyguard,
- Costume department – Killing Eve
- Costume co-ordinator – Men in Black
- Men’s tailor – RSC
- Costume maker – National Theatre
- Costume Maker – Scottish Opera
- Costume Maker and Dressers – Hairspray, Les Miserables, Motown, Wicked
- Costume department – The Crown on Netflix