There’s more than one route into studying in our creative community. From Evening & Saturday Courses, to Foundation and BA courses, to research degrees, you’ll find a path through AUB that suits you. Simply select the course level you’d like to study.
Our Illustration course will help you discover how to create work that connects with people and challenges the way we think about imagery and style.
Course duration: 3 years
Did you know:
- AUB has an average graduate employment rate over the last five years of 97 per cent.*
- AUB has been awarded Gold status by the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), a new scheme introduced to recognise excellent teaching.
- AUB is the country’s top specialist university for employability and in the top five overall.**
- Production Designer
- Marketing Executive
- Maria Midttun (Illustrator)
- Emily Hughes (Children’s Book Illustrator)