There’s more than one route into studying in our creative community. From Evening & Saturday Courses, to Foundation and BA courses, to research degrees, you’ll find a path through AUB that suits you. Simply select the course level you’d like to study.
On this course, you’ll develop the skills and knowledge to put on successful creative events, working with other students to deliver an arts event each year.
Course duration: 3 years
Did you know:
- AUB has an average graduate employment rate over the last five years of 97 per cent.*
- AUB has been awarded Gold status by the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), a new scheme introduced to recognise excellent teaching.
- AUB is the country’s top specialist university for employability and in the top five overall.**
- Festival Producer
- Marketing and Communications Executive
- Development Executive
- Event Project Coordinator
- Production Manager
Recent graduate career destinations
- Secret Garden Party
- World Wildlife Foundation (UK)
- ITV Events
- Natural History Museum (events)