Finding us couldn’t be easier. Here’s how…
AUB is two miles from the centre of Bournemouth, on the border between Bournemouth and Poole and there are good road and rail links.
Arts University Bournemouth
Arriving by road: SatNav – BH12 5HH
From the East or North:
- Take A338 (known as the Wessex Way)
- Exit at Richmond Hill Roundabout (next to Vitality Life)
- Take third exit along Wimborne Road
- At four-way junction with traffic lights, turn left towards Winton
- Continue over next three roundabouts
- At fourth roundabout take first left into Fern Barrow
- Continue over mini roundabout
- Take first left into the AUB campus
From the West
- Approach Poole on A35
- Follow signs for Bournemouth (A3049)
- Take dual carriageway past Tower Park (Dorset Way)
- The Wallisdown Campus is on the A3049 (Wallisdown Road)
Parking spaces on campus are limited to permit holders.
However, we can book parking spaces on campus for visitors with disabilities. Please contact +441202 533011 to arrange a space or if you have any other parking-related queries.
Open Days and Campus Tours Parking
Limited parking is available on campus for those visiting us on Open Days. You will be welcomed on to campus by our team or directed to an alternative, nearby car park.
If you have any special requirements or require a disabled space, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Unfortunately we can only guarantee car parking to visitors coming for an interview who have mobility problems. If you are travelling by car we have a drop off point for applicants at the main entrance. We recommend you park locally in Winton, which is on a bus route to and from the University.
Bournemouth Train Station is served by a fast inter-city rail link from London Waterloo. There are also regular trains from Poole, Southampton and other major cities. The Wallisdown Campus is about 1.5 miles from the train station and a 5-10 minute journey by taxi.
By Bus or Coach
Bournemouth is well connected by coach. It takes about 2 ½ hours to get here from London. The Bournemouth Train/Coach Station (known as the Travel Interchange) is next to the railway station.
The U1 (UNIBUS) will take you to campus from Holdenhurst Road.
Taxi takes about 5-10 minutes.
Listed below are some external websites that give information about hotels in Bournemouth and the surrounding area. Please be aware when booking your hotel that the University campus is a 2 mile drive from the town centre.