As a unique space for arts in the South West, TheGallery showcases work from contemporary artists and designers, including collections on loan from major galleries and museums, as well as individual exhibitions by some of today’s leading artists, photographers and designers.
Make sure you read our exhibition criteria carefully before filling in the exhibition proposal form. Please be aware that exhibitions are often scheduled two years or more in advance and a response to your proposal may take some time after it has been submitted.
TheGallery privileges all art forms, we commission and select work for exhibition using the following criteria.
Works shown must:
- Be at the innovative edge of practice
- Contribute to ‘strengthening and enhancing the research environment of AUB’
- Inspire AUB staff and students as well as visitors to TheGallery
TheGallery delivers within its programme opportunities to exhibit which:
- Present high-profile group shows and national and international touring exhibitions and collections
- Feature the work of distinguished alumni
- Encourage group collaboration between courses or subject areas, and which may feature student and/or staff work
- Embrace diversity
TheGallery reserves the right to change, review or revise any, or all of, these criteria and the accompanying policy at its own discretion.
How we use your personal information
Arts University Bournemouth collects personal information when you submit an exhibition proposal. We will use this information to provide the services requested. We may use your personal information to send you related information about the University. Arts University Bournemouth will not share your information for marketing purposes with any other companies.