We encourage applications from students with a broad range of qualifications and we welcome students from all educational backgrounds. We will take into account the knowledge and skills that you have developed outside the classroom as well as your previous qualifications.
You will usually have BA (Hons) Degree graded at 2.1 or above, or an equivalent UK or international qualification in your chosen subject or a related discipline.
For overseas applicants, we accept a range of English Language qualifications, including the following qualifications for MA and Master of Architecture (MArch) courses:
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) grade C
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) grade C
- Certificate of Attainment in English (London Board) level 5 or 6
- IELTS score of 6.5 or above
- Pearson PTE score of 54 and over, with a score of 51 in each component.
- IELTS, Pearson and TOEFL scores must be less than two years old at the time the course commences to be valid.
We may also accept TOEFL iBT scores of 80 or above for entry to degree courses; however we would prefer one of the above qualifications.
TOEFL is a test of American English and is not classified as a Secure English Language Test (SELT) for Tier 4 Visa applicants.
Applicants with other than the required academic qualifications will be considered for entry if there is sufficient evidence to indicate that they have the potential to fulfil the objectives of the course of study and to achieve the standard of the final award.
Applications are also welcomed from those with other qualifications or with work experience which demonstrates appropriate knowledge and skills to study at postgraduate level.
If you have any queries, or need further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.