Applicants will usually have a 2:1 or equivalent undergraduate level qualification and must also hold a relevant English Language qualification.
For overseas applicants, we accept a range of English Language qualifications, including the following qualifications for MA and Master of Architecture (MArch) courses:
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) grade C
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) grade C
- Certificate of Attainment in English (London Board) level 5 or 6
- IELTS score of 6.5 or above
- Pearson PTE score of 54 and over, with a score of 51 in each component.
- IELTS, Pearson and TOEFL scores must be less than two years old at the time the course commences to be valid.
We may also accept TOEFL iBT scores of 80 or above for entry to degree courses; however we would prefer one of the above qualifications.
TOEFL is a test of American English and is not classified as a Secure English Language Test (SELT) for Tier 4 Visa applicants.
If you have any queries, or need further information, please contact email@example.com.