If you can’t make an Open Day, our Student Ambassadors will take you on a guided tour that gives you a great insight into life at AUB.
The tours run during term time, so you’ll get a real feel of life at AUB by seeing us in action. However – because of this, our tutors will be working, you won’t be able to talk to them, and we won’t be able to show you our halls of residence.
We do strongly recommend our Open Days as the best way to see AUB and get all the information you will need. Campus tours last about 45 minutes and take place every month, mostly on Fridays, at 11.00. Our student ambassadors will be happy to answer any questions you may have about student life.
If you can’t make any of the set times, you can visit us at any point the campus is open and you will be given a self-guided campus tour map.
We run campus tours throughout the year on the dates below. If you want to explore the campus outside of these dates, feel free to visit us during open hours – you’ll be given a self-guided campus tour map at reception.
2020 Campus Tour Dates:
- Friday 14 February – Book now
- Friday 6 March – booking opens 5 February
- Friday 3 April – booking opens 11 March
- Friday 11 September – booking opens 12 August
- Friday 16 October – booking opens 16 September
- Friday 13 November – booking opens 7 October
- Friday 11 December – booking opens 4 November