Our Open Days are a fantastic opportunity to get a feel for studying at AUB.
Forget the regimented open days you’ve been to in the past. Ours are a festival of diversity and excitement; a showcase of learning on a campus dedicated to the arts.
There’s only so much a website or prospectus can tell you. At an Open Day at AUB you can explore the campus, see what students are working on, and talk to course tutors.
You can get involved in our interactive workshops, take a bus tour of the local area or simply take in the atmosphere to a backbeat of sounds from our student DJs.
2019 Open Days
Postgraduate Open Day
- Thursday 7th March 2019 – book your place.
Our Postgraduate Open Day runs from 3.00pm – 5.00pm.
Timings for event:
- 3-3.30pm – Arrival and Registration
- 3.30-3.40pm – Welcome Address
- 3.45pm – 1 hour Academic Session, with the Course Leader
- 4.45pm – Opportunity to have a campus tour
Prep/Foundation Open Day
- Saturday 25th May – booking opens 11 February 2019
BA Open Days
- Saturday 15 June 2019 – booking opens 11 March 2019
- Saturday 28th September 2019 – booking opens 17 June 2019
- Saturday 12th October 2019 – booking opens 8 July 2019
- Saturday 2nd November 2019 – booking opens 5 August 2019
- Saturday 30th November 2019 – booking opens 19 August 2019
You can find more information about how to find us here.
There is limited car parking available on campus which will be on a first come first served basis.
Please follow directions to Arts University Bournemouth campus. For SatNav please use postcode: BH12 5HH.
We are happy to book parking facilities on campus for visitors with disabilities; please contact email@example.com to make necessary arrangements.
If you can’t make any of our open days, we arrange campus tours once a month on a Friday. You can find out more and book here.
If you have any questions about Open Days please call us on +44 1202 363020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org