If you have lived in the UK, EU or EAA for at least 3 years, there are three main sources of funding available to support you whilst you study:

The 16 – 19 Bursary Fund, the Residential Bursary for students of all ages, and the Learner Support Fund for students 19+.
All sources of funding are based upon your household income.

If you are over the age of 18 and intend to work in the UK, EU or EEA when you have completed your course, you may be eligible for a Professional & Career Development Loan to help with the cost of your studies.

Students over 19 can apply for an Advanced Learning Loan, information can be found on the GOV.UK website.

Further information about financial help is available under Managing your money or contact Student Services on +44 1202 363242 or email: studentadvice@aub.ac.uk.