Higher Education Courses
- BA (Hons) Degree, £16,950
- 12 month Postgraduate Taught MA, £16,950
- Postgraduate Research MPhil/PhD, £19,930
- Diploma in Art and Design or Media Foundation Studies, £13,250*
- Intensive Foundation Diploma (IFD) £13,250
*Plus an additional Exam Registration fee £140
Fees may be subject to change
DISCOUNTS & SCHOLARSHIPS
- All full-time Pre-degree and BA students who pay annual fees in full by 1st August receive a 10% tuition fee discount.
- All full-time MA students who pay in full by 1st August will be given a 10% discount on their annual tuition fee – read more here.
- A range of MA scholarships are available annually.
- Other country specific scholarships are also available. To keep up to date, visit the financial help page.
Students who decide to stay at AUB and progress to a different programme can enjoy a 10% – 20% discount on the fees of their continuing course (depending on the progression route).
Summer Course students who spent in excess of £1,500 will receive a 10% discount on their Foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate fees.
Students who have completed the one-year Foundation, International Art, Design and Media intensive or Study Abroad course will receive a 10% discount on their undergraduate fees.
- The Orientation Programme is also included in the tuition fee.
- Degree course fees are fixed for the length of the course and will not rise with inflation.
- There is no additional material fee to be paid to AUB (for degree students) as basic supplies are included in the tuition fee – you may, however, wish to purchase additional materials yourself if required.
- Free Airport Transfer service from the airport to your accommodation for new full fees paying international students on their arrival in the UK.
Before leaving home you must be sure that you will have enough money to pay for any unpaid tuition fees and your monthly living expenses. We recommend that you should allow approximately £6500 to £8500 per year, depending on your accommodation choice and lifestyle. Remember, if you are a Tier 4 visa student, you will be required to show that you have access to a certain level of funds to support your time in the UK when you submit your visa application.
The International Student Calculator has been launched to help international students plan and manage their money for studies in the UK and you may find it useful to learn about building a lifestyle budget and understanding how you will spend your time and money in the UK. You may be able to work during your studies to help towards your living costs. Some students may be entitled to a scholarship for all or part of their tuition fees or living costs.
I think I may be entitled to Home fees
If you are unsure whether you should be classed as an ‘Overseas’ or a ‘Home/EU’ student, please complete and return the fees assessment form. Further advice on fee status can also be found on the UKCISA website.