Interviews are your opportunity to demonstrate to us your self-motivation and commitment to your area of study.
For most degree courses you will be expected to display and discuss your portfolio. Portfolios should contain examples of your work (both finished and work in progress) that showcase your particular interests and skills.
Not only course or school work, but also any independent work. They should show creative thinking, investigation and your ability to develop a project.
Make sure that your portfolio is logically organised – chronologically or in working groups where initial work is placed next to final pieces. Large or three dimensional pieces can be shown using photographs
Please ensure that you have read the specific portfolio guidelines for the course and that you are prepared for your interview or audition.
Preparation for Higher Education
- BA (Hons) Acting
- BA (Hons) Animation Production
- BA (Hons) Architecture
- BA (Hons) Commercial Photography
- BA (Hons) Costume and Performance Design
- BA (Hons) Creative Events Management
- BA (Hons) Creative Writing
- BA (Hons) Dance
- BA (Hons) Drawing
- BA (Hons) Fashion
- BA (Hons) Fashion Branding and Communication
- BA (Hons) Film Production
- BA (Hons) Fine Art
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Design
- BA (Hons) Illustration
- BA (Hons) Make-up for Media and Performance
- BA (Hons) Modelmaking
- BA (Hons) Photography
- BA (Hons) Textiles
- BA (Hons) Visual Communication
- BA (Hons) Visual Effects Design and Production