We welcome applications from individuals who are interested in working across subject boundaries and who wish to develop a body of practice leading to original and innovative outcomes.
Making an application
All applications should be made direct to AUB using the online application form. Each course has its own specific application route- simply follow the links below:
- Master of Architecture MArch – Apply Now
- MA Animation Production – Apply Now
- MA Commercial Photography (full-time) – Apply Now
- MA Commercial Photography (part-time) – Apply Now
- MA Film Production – Apply Now
- MA Fine Art – Apply Now
- MA Fine Art (part-time) – Apply Now
- MA Graphic Design – Apply Now
- MA Graphic Design (part-time) – Apply Now
- MA Illustration – Apply Now
- MA Illustration (part-time) – Apply Now
Applications can be made from late October. We aim to respond to all applications made within ten working days.
You can read more about this here.
When to apply – international students
We accept applications throughout the year. We encourage you to apply early to allow enough time to arrange accommodation if required and you must ensure you have enough time to arrange your visa before you enrol onto a course.
What happens next?
When we receive your application we send you an email which includes your login details for MyApplication.
You can use this portal to monitor the progress of your application.
We will contact you via MyApplication if we require further information, to arrange an interview or request a portfolio or show reel.