AUB achieved Taught Degree Awarding Powers in 2008. Within these powers, AUB is permitted to award degrees which are undertaken at another institution under a validation arrangement with AUB.
Students interested in a course at a partner institution apply to, enrol and study at the partner institution. Upon successful completion of the course, students receive an award of the Arts University Bournemouth.
Details of partner institutions which have a formal validation agreement with AUB, and courses offered which lead to an award of the Arts University Bournemouth are listed below:
FdA Performing Arts – this course is offered as a single course and students apply to, and enrol to a specific specialism in either Contemporary Theatre Performance, Music Theatre, or Dance.
BA (Hons) Top Up Performing Arts – a one-year personalised ‘Top up’ degree will reinforce your specialist techniques. You’ll continue your practical training and when you graduate you will also have a showreel to showcase your talents to prospective employers.
Cleveland College of Art & Design (Hartlepool site)
- BA (Hons) Contemporary Textile Products
- BA (Hons) Costume Interpretation with Design
- BA (Hons) Creative Film & Moving Image Production
- BA (Hons) Design for Digital Industries* (September 2017)
- BA (Hons) Fashion (to be revalidated as BA (Hons) Body Contour Fashion* for September 2017)
- BA (Hons) Fine Art
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design & Communication
- BA (Hons) Illustration for Commercial Application
- BA (Hons) Photography (to be revalidated as two programmes for September 2017: BA (Hons) Creative Photographic Practice*, and BA (Hons) Commercial Photography*)
- BA (Hons) Production Design for Stage & Screen
- BA (Hons) Textiles & Surface Design
*Subject to validation
For further information, visit the Cleveland College of Art & Design website.