This page provides information about the University’s strategy and management of financial resources.
Financial regulations and financial statements can be found on the Annual Reports and Accounts page of the AUB website.
Information on fees and how we spend them is available from the Fees webpage by following the links to fees and funding.
Funding and Income
- Annual reports and accounts
- Fees and How we spend your fees (includes ‘where does the money come from’)
Financial Statements, budgets and variance reports
Financial audit reports
Financial Regulations and procedures
Staff Allowances and Expenses
- Details of the allowances and expenses that can be claimed can be seen in the Travel, Subsistence and Entertaining Policy.
Staff pay and grading Structures
- Salary Scales
- Remuneration of senior staff are included in the Financial Statement
- The University can also provide information about the ‘pay multiple’ – the ration between the highest paid salary and the media average salary of the whole of the University’s workforce, please email email@example.com.
Procurement and tender procedures and reports
- The purchasing and tender process is described in the Financial Regulations at Section 6.2 and Appendix IV.
If there is information you require that is not available via this page please email firstname.lastname@example.org