Information about the services we offer, including leaflets, guidance and newsletters.
- Academic Support
- Careers service
- Course content (includes facilities)
- Course Fees
- Health including Medical Care
- Media Releases
- Sports and Recreation
- Student disability statement
- Welfare and Counselling
- Widening Participation
Services for which University is entitled to recover a fee include:
- Tuition Fees, in accordance with our Fees and Payment Policy
- University Accommodation rent is detailed on the individual halls pages and can also be seen in the Residence Agreements
- Library fines are detailed in the Library Student handbook
- Photocopying and Print Charges
Information on Library services can be accessed by following this link to the Library web pages
Museum of Design in Plastics (MoDiP) and the TheGallery
The Museum of Design in Plastics (MoDiP) is a registered museum located in the library that offers a unique study, teaching and reference resource. For more information visit the MoDiP website.
TheGallery exhibits works from students, staff and alumni, as well as national and international touring exhibitions. For more information visit TheGallery webpages.
If there is information you require that is not available on this page please email email@example.com