Terms and conditions for advertising jobs and opportunities via AUB Creative Jobs and Opportunities Board.
The AUB Careers and Employability Service offers recruiters the opportunity to advertise vacancies on our website for free, subject to meeting conditions outlined below.
We can advertise vacancies and work experience opportunities for students and graduates, which can be full or part time, freelance, placements or volunteering opportunities.
We ask that you:
- Provide complete and accurate information concerning the vacancy
- Identify a website or contact where candidates can learn more about the vacancy
- Provide us with as much notice as possible prior to your closing date
- Comply with the National Minimum and Living Wage requirements and recruitment legislation. Therefore, we do not advertise any unpaid placement/internship/work opportunities on the AUB Creative Jobs and Opportunities web pages, unless covered by a specific exemption to the legislation, e.g. work for a registered charity, part of a higher or further education course. For full details of exemptions, click here
- Do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, age, sexual preference, or other protected characteristics unless legislation permits
We do not advertise any opportunities that, to our knowledge:
- Endorse illegal activities or those that, in our judgement, can damage the reputation of Arts University Bournemouth;
- Have a reward structure which is entirely or principally commission-based; or which involves unreasonable or upfront financial investment by the applicant;
- Request applicants to register with a recruitment agency, unless it’s a specific vacancy for a named employer choosing to act through a recruitment agency;
- Are connected with a pyramid, multi-level marketing or similar style selling scheme;
- Represent an undue health and/or safety risk to the student/graduate;
- Involve students writing or sharing academically related material for use by other students;
- Are placed by private individuals, particularly where the role provides care for others;
- Contain premium rate telephone numbers;
- Promote work in the adult industry.
We do not provide recruitment services involving pre-selecting or matching candidates for the job vacancies advertised on our website on behalf of recruiters. We will not undertake to receive CVs, application forms etc. on behalf of recruiters or their agents.
Duration of advertisement
Vacancies on the Job Shop pages will appear until a specified closing date. Where no closing date is provided, the vacancy will be set to expire after one month.
Recruiters requiring a delay in the release of a vacancy should state this clearly when submitting the vacancy and give the required date of release.
Advertising an opportunity
Full and part-time vacancies are advertised on the Creative Jobs and Opportunities Board section of our website. Work Placement opportunities are sent to course teams for consideration and approval if appropriate for AUB students.
This service is offered at the discretion of the AUB Careers and Employability Service and we reserve the right:
- To assess each opportunity on its relevance and appropriateness to Arts University Bournemouth students and graduates;
- To alter or edit advertisements for purposes of clarity before publishing;
- To refuse to advertise or promote opportunities from a recruiter which breaches these terms;
- To request further information to ensure that the opportunity complies with relevant legislation.
AUB accepts no liability for the actions of students or graduates recruited from this university. We cannot be held responsible for the safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of the vacancies posted. It is the duty of the employer to meet all statutory legal requirements
- You may also be interested in:
- ACAS – National Minimum Wage guidance