Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) Job Shop is a free-of-charge job posting service only, aimed primarily at its students and graduates.
It does not make recommendations about potential employers or student employees. It reserves the right to refuse to advertise vacancies at its discretion.
Whereas we try to make the service as accurate as possible, we cannot be held responsible for the safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of the vacancies posted. It is the duty of the employer to meet all statutory legal requirements.
If adverts contain any requirements that we believe risk violating employment law we reserve the right not to post or remove adverts without notice.
Guidelines for our Graduate and Student jobs boards
We don’t advertise:
- Commission only jobs – if a post is advertised as a ‘job’ it must comply with National Minimum Wage Legislation
- Jobs for recruitment agencies
- Pyramid selling schemes
- Jobs that ask for an up-front payment
- Unpaid internships
- Overseas gap year opportunities
- Positions for students to share academic material or study notes
- Advertisements that contain premium rate telephone numbers
- Work in the adult industry.
Work Experience, Volunteering and Opportunities Board Disclaimer
Arts University Bournemouth opportunities board is a free-of-charge facility to promote a range of voluntary openings that are expected to develop student personal and workplace skills and/or contribute for community benefit or charitable cause.
Posts are advertised solely on the discretion of the AUB and must not contravene employment or any other law.
Guidelines for our opportunities board:
We don’t advertise:
- Opportunities we believe don’t provide clear personal or workplace development potential
- Telesales opportunities
- Opportunities we believe would interfere detrimentally to studies
- Opportunities we believe are exploitative
- Opportunities that demand a payment from the candidate.