The Careers Service at Arts University Bournemouth is based in Student Services. It offers careers advice and guidance to help students and recent graduates explore, manage and develop their career ideas.
A confidential service is offered that strives to be impartial. Guidance is normally discussion-based and fairly informal, based on the career needs and aspirations of the individual. It may also involve tools and activities. A guidance session lasts for a maximum of 60 minutes.
Whatever your issue the careers service will do its best to meet your career needs.
- Individual career guidance interviews
- Informal drop in sessions
- Advice about job seeking strategies
- Advice on CVs and applications
- Advice on self employment and freelancing
- Information about further study opportunities
- Presentations on a range of careers topics throughout the year
For more information or to book an appointment, drop in to Student Services, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1202 363355