An opportunity to view work from all our courses on campus at AUB.
To view the dates and times for this year’s shows, select either the PrepHE or Higher Education headers below.
PrepHE Summer Show 2015
An opportunity to view work from our PrepHE course on campus from: Thursday 14th to Thursday 21st May 2015
- Thursday 14th May 09.30 – 17.00 then 18.00 - 21.00 — Private View
- Friday 15th May 09.30 – 16.30
- Sat 16th May 09.30 – 14.00
- Sun 17th May Closed
- Mon 18th May 09.30 – 17.00
- Tues 19th May 09.30 – 17.00
- Weds 20th May 09.30 – 17.00
- Thurs 21st May 09.30 – 17.00
Higher Education Summer Show 2015
AUB degree shows on campus from: Friday 19 to Friday 26 June 2015
- Thurs 18 June 18.00 – 21.00 — Private View
- Fri 19th June 09.30 – 16.30
- Sat 20th June 09.30 – 14.00
- Sun 21st June Closed
- Mon 22nd June 09.30 – 17.00
- Tues 23rd June 09.30 – 17.00
- Weds 24th June 09.30 – 17.00
- Thurs 25th June 09.30 – 17.00
- Fri 26th June 09.30 – 16.30
London Shows 2015
In addition to viewing work on campus, some of our degree courses exhibit at various locations in London throughout June and July. More dates for individual courses and their shows will be added soon.
- Graduate Fashion Week BA (Hons) Fashion 30th May-2nd June
- New Blades BA (Hons) Modelmaking 11th June
- New Designers BA (Hons) Textiles 24th June-27th June
- Insert BA (Hons) Fine Art 25th-29th June
- SPRAWL BA (Hons) Photography 26th–29th June 2015
- D&AD New Blood BA (Hons) Illustration, BA (Hons) Visual Communications, BA (Hons) Graphic Design 30th June-2nd July
- Sharp Cut BA (Hons) Commercial Photography 8th-11th July
- Free Range BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Design 9th-13th July
- IMATS London BA (Hons) Make-up for Media and Performance 10th–12th July 2015
- British Film Institute BA (Hons) Film Production, BA (Hons) Animation Production 10th July
- More shows announced soon!
Summer Shows 2014
Our 2014 Summer Shows covered everything from PrepHE to BA and MA work from all of our incredible, graduating students. We set about to cover as many of the stories of the people and the projects behind the shows as possible.
From Mulch, the friendly monster that towers above all to a truly diverse catwalk show, you can find some of these stories below…